New "Not Quite a Pedal" Pedal Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Not Quite a Pedal" Pedal Day

Strymon should seriously consider doing a deal with Disaster Area to bundle one of these with the purchase of a Timeline/Mobius/Big Sky. After using it for 1 minute I could immediately see why they are so popular. After 5 minutes, I couldn't believe I ever went without one. I give you, ladies and gents, the Disaster Area DMC-3 Gen 2:Switching presets on the Timeline/Mobius has always been a bit cumbersome. If I only used them for recording/solo jamming, I wouldn't mind, but when you play with/for people, it's a PITA to change banks accurately. Controlling the duo via MIDI makes it so much easier. It also opens up a bunch of possibilities on the Timeline's looper - namely instant access to the looper. But MIDI control opens up a few options that you can't access without it - namely an undo/redo feature, half speed, and reverse playback. You also have remote control of the loop volume, either via attaching an expression pedal or using the footswitches to raise/lower the volume.I love it. If you have a big box Strymon, you need it.
    Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Re: New "Not Quite a Pedal" Pedal Day

Neat.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Your board is so full of win

Comment

Thanks dude, I really really like playing it.
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Working...
        X