I need EVERYTHINgz TO BE properly diagramed out

Click image for larger version

Name:	sum41diagram-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	5779761

Comment

Re: Anyone Know if This Can be Done?

maybe something more like this is what you are planningz???

Click image for larger version

Name:	827aa8a39a99167d56a84d48023380c9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	5779762

Comment

^ Man what a pain it would be to find a faulty connector in that last one! lolz

Comment

I went through a similar search a couple of years ago with my rack gear. I've got:
          -ADA MP-1 running into a Digitech TSR-12 for EQ and FX
          -Digitech GSP1101
          -Digitech GSP-21Pro
          -Line6 AM-4
          -Bass POD
          and the best I could do was to run the guitar into a Morley ABY (set to Y) and into any two units. If I wanted to switch, I had to rewire. I looked at the Radial stuff, but could never find *exactly* what I wanted. One pedal had most of the features I was looking for, but lacked the one deal-breaking element. The pedal that had that element lacked the other features.

Finally a friend pointed me to the Sound Sculpture Switchblade stuff, and even sold me one of his spare(!) Switchblade 8s. This thing is incredible. Being a rackmount, it's not as "gig-baggable" as a pedal, but the routing capabilities are astounding. 8 inputs, 8 outputs. Assign any Input to any Output, including 1-in, 8-out (guitar goes in, then goes to 8 different targets). It does MORE than I wanted, which was quite a relief after digging through so much stuff that barely did half of what I wanted.
          Originally posted by Brown Note
          I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
          My Blog

Comment

I actually was contacted by a guy on TGP (Goodwood Audio) who apparently builds this kind of stuff. He's able to build me exactly what I want. Schweet
            Custom neck-thru strat
            1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
            1995 PRS CE24
            D'avanzo #8
            Breedlove Solo Concert
            1996 USA Dean Baby Z
            1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
            1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
            Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Working...
            X