EMB Pedal Wah by Ampli-Fier: Several 2nd batch spots open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMB Pedal Wah by Ampli-Fier: Several 2nd batch spots open

Hey everyone I know several people have expressed interest and are watching these, so I wanted to let ya know that we have several spots left for the next batch of EMB Pedal Wahs by Ampli-Fier. If you would like one, please send an email to [email protected] If you would like more info, feel free to post your questions here or email me at [email protected]

You may also check out our EMB Audio Facebook Page

The EMB Pedal Wah by Ampli-Fier comes from Matt Bacchi who made custom gear for all the top acts in the 1980s and 1990s. This Wah is based off the rare EMB Audio Remote Wah. All those classic tones, extremely high headroom, etc packed into a custom handcrafted standalone pedal.

The EMB Pedal Wah is True bypass and has NO traditional wah pots, switches, or gears to worry about wearing out. Large bigfoot pedal, illuminated footplate, has the original Remote Wah controls and more. You may select 4 different pedal sweep taper options and also have a low/high accent switch. The EMB Pedal Wah covers a frequency range of 50hz to 4500khz and it can ALL be dialed in to exactly what you want. 4 different output levels. All analog.

You may choose your own chassis color: Dark Grey, Light Grey, Blue, Green, White

You may choose your own lighting effect color: Blue, Red, Green, Amber

EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio
Working...
X