ˇNew Pedal Day! Zvex Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ˇNew Pedal Day! Zvex Content

2 boxes of rock, Super dooper 2in1, and more. It has all the awesome features of the distortron, bor, sho. This is definitely a keeper!

Re: ˇNew Pedal Day! Zvex Content

Welcome to the club. How are you liking it so far?
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Congrats dude! I miss my old Box of Rock. I bet it would kick ass into my Egnater.
      Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Wow - that is SUPER cool!!!!!
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Very cool! Zack makes some outstanding stuff.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I made a BOR, and they're great. Cascading one into another would be just silly, in a good way.
            Originally posted by crusty philtrum
            ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
            Originally posted by Securb
            The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

I love that either or both of them can be switched into a SHO. Let us know what you think of pulling a reverse Box of Rock (SHO->BOR instead of vice versa)
              Custom neck-thru strat
              1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
              1995 PRS CE24
              D'avanzo #8
              Breedlove Solo Concert
              1996 USA Dean Baby Z
              1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
              1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
              Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

I want.

Comment

SHO into DISTORTRON thickens the gain. DISTORTRON into SHO lets you boost volume.

I have them both set to DISTORTRON, with 1 set for unity volume and max gain, and 2 set for slight crunch with a slight boost above unity. So its similar to a standard BoR but my clean boost has a bit of dirt, too, which makes "both on" a higher-gain solo tone.

I like it when I can't play loud enough to distort my power tubes.
                  green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

That looks exactly like something I might buy in the near future.
                    There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Pretty awesome so far. Only got to use it for about an hour so far. This is the first pedal for me that does a clean boost properly. I was using a rat and a boss ge7 for a boost before and it just wasn't right to me. But now, I can push my Marshall hard. I'm really really liking it so far. My only ask would be, if it had more gain on tap. But it should suffice for my needs. Another thing, this pedal is freakin' expensive. But this pedal has every option from the SHO, BoR, Distortron, so in a way its worth it for convenience and whatever. This is my first Zvex pedal, so its the smallest on my board.

Funny you ask Agile, that is my favorite setting so far. Boost into Distortron is truly the best sound on this pedal. As Pockets said it thickens the gain, kind of emulated a fuzz. The tone gets really thick and fuzzy, but not like a big muff, more like a superfuzz or something. The bass can really be fine tuned by the sub option (1,2,3). I'm still playing around with the settings and what not, I'm hoping to cop some basic hard rock/metal tones. We shall see

Comment

bad ass man! never seen one of those before but I totally gotta check one out

Comment

That pedal looks awesome, and very expensive.
                          Congrats!

I do love the SHO for 'enlarging' certain guitar sounds (no pun intended).
                          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

cool! double pedal.

Id prolly get one if I didnt already have my pharaoh fuzz and keeley rat

Comment

Man I was already gassing for this after a thread last week. Why must you do this to me!
                              Originally posted by TheLivingDead
                              H-S guitars with floyds make me erect.
                              Originally posted by jcthejester13
                              I'm pretty sure it's like nailing twins. They are identical but feel totally different.

Comment

Working...
                              X