• Show
Clear All

• NSAD...sweet

Click image for larger version

Name:	008.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	5834461

New SansAmp Day. Finally picked up the Fly Rig 5 yesterday. Used it at an open mic last night. This little fella lives up to its quickly developing reputation as a toneful alternative to a real amplifier. I dig it!!

I recorded a short demo. Mostly the clean tone, but also a little dirt for the solo part. Plugged the Fly Rig into my Scarlett 2i2 and recorded with Reaper:

Re: NSAD...sweet

Sounds great man. I'm such a sucker for portable rigs. I've been really looking into selling a couple pedals to try this out.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Sure does sound great! I've been waiting nearly a month for mine (and not patiently, either )

Comment

^Thanks!

I've been waiting nearly a month for mine (and not patiently, either )
        I think I got kind of lucky. I looked for one locally for a while with no luck. One shop called me back about a week ago to tell me they had got some in and I didn't hesitate to head up and check it out. Plugged it in to a powered monitor to test out how the Sansamp part worked. After a minute or two of knob fiddling, I knew it would work very well for me.

Hope you get yours soon!

Comment

Another short demo of the Fly Rig, this time with the plexi and the delay on. Man, I LOVE having the tap tempo function on the delay! Didn't know what I was missin' all these years!

Comment

Working...
          X