Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeley phaser.....any opinions?

Got a GC gift card for my Bday, and looking at pedals-used mostly-

Wondering how this pedal does a stone/maestro type tone? I already have the MXR side of things covered.

Please opine
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: keeley phaser.....any opinions?

Since you already have the phase thing covered, do you have an echo pedal?
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Well, I have the MXR side covered. But as I get older I dig the Maestro/small stone and want that type of sound. If I had 3 bills cash, I'd just grab a heptode virtuoso. But I have this gift certificate to kill.

I have the Mooer recrappcho..aka reecho. That is also on the list for replacement. Probably grab a Belle epoch.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

The Belle epoch is fantastic, I helped a friend out when he got his. Was a fun test drive.

Maybe flange, then? I find myself liking flange more and more when stand alone, and using phase when I am blending it with another guitar which has chorus or flange on it ...

Edit: this is speaking as someone who already has a Maestro and MXR phase, MXR flanger, and Mooer chorus. When making recommendations I think about what I myself could live without if I had to pare down to the bare minimum.

Comment

Yeah, you already have your phase bases covered. I definitely am in the market for a maestro descendant, and have been.

I had Flangers BITD, i still have an old Dod from 1985ish around somewhere, but a new one is so far down the list, they just never tripped my trigger like phase and analog chorus.

Have you tried the Keeley phase, Ben?

Comment

Nope, can't say that I have, sorry. The only reason I got the MXR, in all honesty, is because the Maestro is too big to lug out to gigs. I only use the Maestro when recording because it's so amazing .... lol I realize this is not helping your Maestro GAS.

Comment

:shakes fist:

Comment

Working...
              X