NPD pigtronix content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD pigtronix content.

Ups just dropped this off earlier today. So far all I can say is wow I have only spent about an hour with it so far. And have not even scratched the surface of what it can do. It will not stop me from buying a good analog tape delay later but I am a delay junkie. I could be wrong though after I spend more time with it and do some more tweaking. It could be the only delay I will ever need.
    I will post more on the sounds when I have more time on it.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Re: NPD pigtronix content.

One of my favorite delay pedals is the prior version of yours, the Phi Echolution.
    I guess it's an analog/digital hybrid, but it sounds as good as an Echoplex or something.
    I'm not sure how different the new one is, but I'm sure it's top notch like all Pigtronix FX.

Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

So far I really like it . I think it needs the new firmware update I will check into that tomorrow. From what I understamd it is mostly the same as the one you have just a little more updated. I am going to download the app and hook it up to my laptop and make some presets. It will be easier to see and more comfortable than having to sit in the floor with it. Both thos version and the older are digital with and analog inpht and out put. Which I think works really well.
      So far I am having the most fun coming up with all the weird sifi sound effects. The only down side I have found so far is it does not work well in my effects loop.

Comment

Congrats! I only own one Pigtronix pedal, the Philospher's Tone, but I love it!!
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I have been wanting to try that one. I owned a fat drive for a bit it was a cool pedal just not the sound I was looking for. I want to get my hands on some earthquaker devices pedals as well. Right now I can't decide between a palisades and a ibanez hw808. To use as a boost for my amp.

Comment

After spending more time with it I do not thinktheres much of anything this pedal can not do. I am still learning about some of the features since I never had most of these options on a delay pedal. But it sounds good and is pretty easy to use.

Comment

Working...
            X