tc flashback delay series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tc flashback delay series.

I was wondering what people thought about these. I like my echolution 2 but am looking for something that is easier to change presets on. Everything I have read seems good but you can only tell so much from youtube demos.

Re: tc flashback delay series.

I love my Flashback X4.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
    Nope...

Comment

Yeah I literally can't find anything wrong with it. I want an Alter Ego version, if only because I like some of the weird and vintage delay sounds they have on it more than the ones on the stock Flashback, but other than that it's pretty much a perfect delay pedal. I currently have a Roland Space Echo toneprint on mine as a preset, and it sounds so amazing. I've never quite heard a delay tone like it. It's pretty cool that all of that stuff can be changed with just the touch of a button on your phone. I'm a big fan.
      Last edited by TimmyPage; 01-24-2015, 12:08 PM. Reason: Was I drunk when I wrote this? What is grammar? What is a comma?
      Originally posted by BigAlTheBird
      I just got oiixed in the mung by a Canadian.

Timmy - 1
      Andrew - None

Comment

Same here, X4 user, love it. Like the fact that you can have 3 presets to change as easy as possible. But most of all I love the toneprint editor. I really love you can basically create any delay you like with it, so cool!
        Unbelief is safe, because it takes no risk and almost always gets what it expects.

When your passion begins to decline, you already start to die. You were born to burn.

Comment

I have a Flashback, can't remember which model it is, but one with just one footswitch on it. It does what I like a delay to do, and it does it well. The looper is surprisingly useful and easy to use.
          There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

I'm torn between an Alter Ego and the Triple Delay. I'd probably be hard pressed to go wrong with either.

Comment

PGS has the Alter Ego X4 on stupid sale right now. I ordered one. Wasn't really in the market for another delay, but why not.
              ---------------------------
              The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

The Flashback is absolutely phenomenal. I'm getting one as soon as I have the cash. It can basically do just about every type of delay imaginable. I already have an Analog delay for my leads, but I'm mainly getting the flashback so I can do all kinds of weird type delays, but more importantly, to get a delay with a much longer delay time. My Analog delay can only go so long.

Comment

I love my Flashback. It can get you almost anywhere you need to go as far as delay. I downloaded a TonePrint of a "tape" delay that sounds smooth and a little wonky at th same time, and I swear I use that one 90% of the time - but there are many great sounds in this pedal.

Comment

Holy crap, y'all. The Alter Ego X4 came yesterday. It's so, so good. My Carbon Copy is officially for sale. When digital sounds this good, I don't need actual, for-real analog.
                    Last edited by St_Genesius; 01-27-2015, 11:00 AM.
                    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

Comment

I use the the Alter Ego version 1. I think it is a great delay pedal, awesome tones from it. The Echorec model is amazing. Covers my classic rock needs and then some. It'll probably be the only delay I ever purchase.

Just wish that version 1 had a better paint scheme.

Comment

Was that the sorta gold/baby poop yellow one?

Comment

Yep, with white letters on top of that color.

Comment

Yeah, in pictures at least, it doesn't seem like that would be especially easy to read.

Comment

tc flashback delay series.

I had an original Flashback. Awesome digital delay, but I replaced it with an analog.

Comment

Working...
                              X