banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having trouble connecting up Eventide Time and Mod Factor, I think it's a visual issu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble connecting up Eventide Time and Mod Factor, I think it's a visual issu

Folks, I have had an Eventide TIme and Mod Factor laying around for a while. I just went to throw the TIme Factor on my board and went to use the power cable that was once going from my VooDoo power supply to my TC Electronic Flashback and it does not seem to physically fit into the port on the Eventide for power connection. Am I missing something? I could have sworn this worked over a year ago, the last time I powered up the TIme Factor. Does the Eventide require a special cable from power suppl to unit that average power cables do not achieve?
    Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
    Ibanez RG1570 Custom
    PRS McCarty STD
    '71 Gibson SG Custom
    Bogner Alchemist 2x12
    Vox AD15VT

Re: Having trouble connecting up Eventide Time and Mod Factor, I think it's a visual

Eventide do require special Voodoolab cables. It's a center positive one I believe. I do know for certain that it's a red one .

Comment

Re: Having trouble connecting up Eventide Time and Mod Factor, I think it's a visual

Yup, I got it!
      Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
      Ibanez RG1570 Custom
      PRS McCarty STD
      '71 Gibson SG Custom
      Bogner Alchemist 2x12
      Vox AD15VT

Comment

Working...
      X