NPD (EHX Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD (EHX Content)

Picked this baby up today. Haven't had a lot of time messing with it, but had a blast in the store.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20150315_152331.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	5836691
    Last edited by allbutromeo; 03-15-2015, 02:29 PM.
    sigpic
    Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Re: NPD (EHX Content)

I grew up with a Hammond organ in the house my parents bought new around 1967. I have vivid memories of it, and I really would like to.try one of.these pedals.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

I love that pedal. I need to get one of those and maybe a POG for my Pedal Steel.
      Go Packers!

Comment

I'd like to get one as well, but I would like to hear a demo from a "regular" guitar player, my concern is that the published audio demos may not reflect the actual sonic content...

Comment

I would, but I'm not very good with it yet. There was a guy messing with it after he heard me using it and he started throwing down some finger style blues like and it sounded awesome
          sigpic
          Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

I tried one out a few weeks ago and found it quite easy to use. I tried a few my old classics "Gimmie Some Lovin'", "Green Eyed Lady", "Whiter Shade Of Pale", "Hip Hugger", "green onion's", etc. What a cool pedal....one I hope to have someday soon! Congrats and have a blast with it!

Comment

I'm a big fan of the bell setting so far, now I need to learn the intro to "Music Box" by Thrice
              sigpic

Comment

Great sounding pedal. I've wanted one ever since they first came out. Now they have the C9 which has some different sounds...love the "mello flutes" (which is a copy of the mellotron. I could never justify buying it just for that one sound, however.

I'd be happy with one pedal that had the Hammond B3 and Continental sounds from the B9 and the mellotron sound from the C9. (Very clever of EHX to come out with two expensive pedals...they could have easily had all of those tones in just one pedal).
                Originally Posted by IanBallard
                Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing more of these types of pedals from them. I'm betting they create a pedal with some of the best sounds from both at some point, and I'm personally hoping for a String Machine type of pedal from them.
                  Go Packers!

Comment

Very cool....I also grew up in a house with Hammonds w Leslie, Thomas and Wurlitzer organs and I miss them.
                    This sounds great.
                    I expect there is or will be a pedal with Keyboard and strings etc .....if I can only wait until the prices come down to my snack bracket.

DuFf

Comment

Those pedals are great, congrats. Post some clips!!
                      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
                      X