No announcement yet.

After about a year and a half hiatus...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After about a year and a half hiatus...

Nice come back, stay inspired and well wishes to your better half.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
      Did I not say this would happen…
      You gotta admit, i held out for a long time!
      Originally posted by jeremy
      God hates bad guitar tone
      GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
      AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
      EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
      Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
        Nice come back, stay inspired and well wishes to your better half.

Thanks bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
          Vasshu the humanoid typhoon sent it to me modded years ago (HOSSPRESSOR). I've had a stock CS-3, and this is world's away. It will never leave my board.
          I'm not even sure what all he did to it, and I doubt he remembers by now?
          Maybe he can pop back in and enlighten us! I am curious if I can just go down to my local electronics store to buy what I would need. I've seen places I can ship it to but it's a bit expensive for my taste. Anyway, it's awesome that you love the modded CS-3!
          Soundcloud

Comment

The filtering if I am not mistaken....
            Almost no normal pedals uses anything exotic electronic wise.....no real reason to use them either.
            So normal parts!
            But what the specific mod was.....erm totally forgot!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
              The filtering if I am not mistaken....
              Almost no normal pedals uses anything exotic electronic wise.....no real reason to use them either.
              So normal parts!
              But what the specific mod was.....erm totally forgot!
              Right on! I will google it and see what other people have done. This is helpful info though!
              Soundcloud

Comment

All I know is, instead of thinning out and weakening the signal like a stock CS-3...this one is fatter and way more musical!?

Next time I get a chance, i'll post some gut pics!
                Last edited by Hoss; 04-01-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

All I know is, instead of thinning out and weakening the signal like a stock CS-3...this one is fatter and way more musical!?

Next time I get a chance, i'll post some gut pics!
                  Sounds awesome!
                  Soundcloud

Comment

Did not look what others did....looked at the schematic and went for it...that I do remember

Comment

My wife had some health issues a while back and we needed the cash. I went into a musical funk after that and kinda lost the desire to even make music.

My wife has been therapeutic for a long time now, and I'm on the comeback musically as well.
                      Congrats on getting back into music! And glad to hear your wife is on the mends!

Comment

Did not look what others did....looked at the schematic and went for it...that I do remember
                        That makes you Vasshu the immortal humanoid typhoon pedal god! I do not have a very good understanding of electronics so I need schematics and such. If you ever decide to get into the CS-3 pedal modding business, let me know!
                        Soundcloud

Comment

Haha not much godlike stuff here
                          Anyways I sometimes mod stuff, but since I quit CM almost a year and a half ago I have not been mucking around much with pedals.
                          But I have started up again with my two good mates, and we are developing stuff again....but real life gets in our way most of the time...but we try

I am amazed that you still use that ole compressor
                          But yeah it turned out ok I guess.

Comment

I know that feeling, since a few years I had to undergo major surgery and sold all my equipment, and questioned if music was still something I wanted to do. About a year and a half I had a major GAS attack, and since I got my LP basically all the feelings about music, playing music and its role on my life made sense in a renewed way.

Wish all the best both to you and your wife, and wishing a full recovery for her.

Play on!
                            Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Haha not much godlike stuff here
                              Anyways I sometimes mod stuff, but since I quit CM almost a year and a half ago I have not been mucking around much with pedals.
                              But I have started up again with my two good mates, and we are developing stuff again....but real life gets in our way most of the time...but we try

I am amazed that you still use that ole compressor
                              But yeah it turned out ok I guess.
                              It works exactly like it's supposed too. Couldn't be happier with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Synapsys View Post
                                I know that feeling, since a few years I had to undergo major surgery and sold all my equipment, and questioned if music was still something I wanted to do. About a year and a half I had a major GAS attack, and since I got my LP basically all the feelings about music, playing music and its role on my life made sense in a renewed way.

Wish all the best both to you and your wife, and wishing a full recovery for her.

Play on!
                                Thanks!

Keep on keeping on!

Comment

Working...
                                X