Anyone picked up a DigiTech Trio yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone picked up a DigiTech Trio yet?

I've been hoping to hear some of the country settings, but every demo uses Rock, Jazz or Blues it seems like.

I'm thinking this would be a great practice tool for Pedal Steel for myself. Use the country beat, lay down a song, then hop on the steel and play along!
    Go Packers!

Re: Anyone picked up a DigiTech Trio yet?

No, but it's definitely on my watch list. Seems like a really cool practice pedal.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Digitech used to make a unit called GNX4, how i wish they had not discarded that series & come up with a new one over the years. One could do solo bar gigs with the features it had. The Trio reminds me of that. Haven't come across one in stores near me.

Comment

Does it have JamSync for use with a Jamman? If so, that could be another cool layer of practice...
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

These are not shipping yet...I just became a dealer not long ago and already have customer's lining up for this thing. It looks really cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Hank- View Post
            Digitech used to make a unit called GNX4, how i wish they had not discarded that series & come up with a new one over the years. One could do solo bar gigs with the features it had. The Trio reminds me of that. Haven't come across one in stores near me.
            I see them on GC 's used site from time to time

I have the GNX3000
            it doesn't do looping

Originally posted by Hank- View Post

*(Sent from my durned phone!)*
            EHD
            Just here surfing Guitar Pron
            RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
            SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
            Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
            Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
            Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
            Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
            GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Working...
            X