• Show
Clear All

• NPD! Moen Fuzz moo

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150511_121332_865.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	5837283

Scored this thing for 25 bucks. Not too shabby -- very warm and thick in the mids. Makes for a quite pleasant lead tone especially, but I could imagine it working well for a stoner rock type rhythm tone. It really compresses the signal quite a lot, but then, I've been relying on a bad monkey for all my gain for years, and have grown used to playing clean a lot. Overall I think I like it.
    Schecter C-1 elite(alt-5, Fullshred)
    Fender Strat (Jb jr, ssl-2)
    Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
    Marshall 1960a
    Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Re: NPD! Moen Fuzz moo

It's a cool pedal..I don't really use mine much but it's fun when I do. You can get some nice violin-type tones out of it too with some fine tuning..
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Update: I'm starting to get some very nice tones out of this box. Took me a while to adjust my playing to it. Might sound crazy, but I think I actually like it best with the "sustain"/gain knob turned all the way down! It gives up this awesome fat crunch while still being nice and defined. Perfect sound for a black keys type of vibe. Works well for stoner rock too with the tone rolled back a little. I actually really like how it reacts to the bad monkey but want to experiment with switching the order (bad monkey second) just for shiggles. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap muff clone.
      Schecter C-1 elite(alt-5, Fullshred)
      Fender Strat (Jb jr, ssl-2)
      Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
      Marshall 1960a
      Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Comment

Heh mooo...looks like good fuzz times.

Comment

Working...
        X