banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPD x 2!!!!! Also both of my guitars are in the shop!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD x 2!!!!! Also both of my guitars are in the shop!!!

I got a Duncan 805 OD, which I got to mess around with before I took my guitars in for repairs. It's a really nice boost for gain channels; I didn't get a chance to compare it to my other OD pedals.

Today my Saturnworks Blender/Looper arrived. I don't use Modulation pedals much and I think it's because so many of them don't have Level controls. I have an MXR Micro Flanger that collects dust because it boosts the volume and is syrupy (decent flangers with level/volume controls cost a lot of money). The Saturnworks Blender is supposed to turn down/up the offending effect.

Getting new pedals while your guitars are in the shop gives one terrible Blue Balls.

Re: NPD x 2!!!!! Also both of my guitars are in the shop!!!

Easy answer... get more guitars...
    "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

Easy to mod that Micro Flanger with a volume pot! I have done it to mine and I will never part!
      Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Originally posted by saladin View Post
        Easy to mod that Micro Flanger with a volume pot! I have done it to mine and I will never part!
        I'm bad at soldering (shaky hands) and now that I can control the overall volume, there are modulation pedals that I'm eyeing that I would not have considered before. I had a hell of a time finding an Analog Phaser with a Level control for ±$100 (I got lucky; VFE takes a 'kitchen sink' approach to their pedals).

Comment

Originally posted by jtougas View Post
          Easy answer... get more guitars...
          Yeah, yeah. I'm holding out for a used Ibanez RG652 in a year or two.

Comment

I think there's something wrong with me: I ordered a used $30 Eno Myomorpha (Mooer-sized Dual-mode Rat Clone wik LM308 opamp) off of Reverb. Supposedly does Whiteface and Turbo Rat-type tones.

I have no Guitar and I must Stomp.

Guitars should be ready next week. Can't wait to hear my BKP C-Hawk in my RG2550.

Comment

I've got a mahogany RG body for sale, if you're feeling ambitious...

Comment

You should have @ least one spare, LOL!!!!
                I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

And you should hang them right side up...

Comment

Maybe it is from down under?

Comment

Originally posted by jtougas View Post
                      I've got a mahogany RG body for sale, if you're feeling ambitious...
                      Of course I'm feeling ambitious; I just bought a bunch of pedals that are sitting on my amp, mocking me, and I'm spending +$200 on getting my guitars repaired (and more than that for pickups for my RG) and I was crazy enough to spend another $30 on a Rat Clone.

Although, if you had a Boss BF-2 for sale...

Comment

I have a rare form of O.C.D., it makes me turn every single thing in my house upside down???

LOL, Sorry about that, my I pad has be doing strange things to pictures?
                        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgic Distortion View Post
                          I have a rare form of O.C.D., it makes me turn every single thing in my house upside down???

LOL, Sorry about that, my I pad has be doing strange things to pictures?
                          Actually, I thought hanging the amps from the ceiling was the impressive part...

Comment

Take one, leave one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	emp1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	5785326

Comment

Working...
                            X