Joemeek FloorQ pedal anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joemeek FloorQ pedal anyone?

I came across this compressor pedal yesterday. From what i gather their rack comp units are well regarded, so i was wondering how this one holds up. Anyone using one or had one?

Beside that there is another one, Dr.J(Joyo's venture into building better line of pedals) compressor pedal that has caught my eye, its got a mix knob on it like the barber tone press i think, probably based on that circuit as well. Anyone try that out as well?

Re: Joemeek FloorQ pedal anyone?

I owned this compressor. I liked it. However that being said..... its very, shall we say, very low key, stays low, never gets in the way, type of compressor. Bass players love it, Acoustic players hate it. Electric rock and rollers want more.

Here is the low down. Its more of a studio pedal than a live playing pedal. Lots of gain, Compression is professionally applied. I picked up one for $60 bucks and its worth 3 times that used!!!! I got it for that price because the person did not want to learn what it could actually do. Its not over the top. It really is the pedal version of the studio rack system. Great pedal, but most players in a live situation will want more.

Brad

Comment

Working...
    X