Bogner Ecstasy pedal remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner Ecstasy pedal remote control

If any here are using this feature, what have you found works? Anything with LEDs?

I went through a dozen or so 2 button switches to find one that worked with my Red. Ended up that a pedal from a Behringer ultrabass was the only one that worked properly. I tried generic, vht, fender, Marshall, peavey, egnater, Mesa and a Blackstar. All had buttons that felt like momentary switches.

Re: Bogner Ecstasy pedal remote control

Out of curiosity, what's that for? Not sure why you'd use a switch pedal with a pedal - does it control other non foot switchable parameters of the pedal? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
      Out of curiosity, what's that for? Not sure why you'd use a switch pedal with a pedal - does it control other non foot switchable parameters of the pedal? Thx
      Yeah, I'm kind of lost here.

Comment

I'm guessing if you want to keep the pedal in a rack shelf, or if it's in an awkward place on a board to reach.

Comment

It's for switching when you have it rack mounted. Otherwise it really isn't needed. Bogner probably just figured it'd be a good idea, because these pedals really are preamps and you could rack mount all three of them, where the remote switching would come very in handy and more of a "channel switch".

Comment

Working...
          X