EH British Big Muffn tube OD pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EH British Big Muffn tube OD pedal

Found one in a shop for 75 bucks.Was thinking of buying it.Whats is everyones take on this pedal if you have used it?? Just curious thanks

Re: EH British Big Muffn tube OD pedal

British Big Muffn? That different from the English Muffin? I love that thing.

Comment

I don't know much about the Big Muffin but the English Muffin is awesome and a good price at $75
      Soundcloud

Comment

LOL YES English muffn I was thinking British when I wrote this lmao!!! And its big!!
        lol

Comment

I always wanted one. However the size and power requirements made it impractical for integration into a pedalboard. I had one of their other tube-driven effects at one time and while it sounded great, I ended up selling it. If you are not gigging it, or you don't mind just setting it on the floor and plugging it in, I bet it would be really cool and that's a good price.

sigpic

Comment

Picked up this pedal and played through it its absolutely amazing the tube tone that comes out of it. I did some tube swapping and got the tone I want. That thing really heats the tubes up to working voltage.I played it through a Kustom hybrid amp so its like Im driving three preamp tubes through my amps power section very tube sounding for sure.Im gonna use it as a pre amp for the power amp in line through my Peavey bandit to drive the power section bet ya thats gonna kick ass.

Comment

Cool man, nice purchase!
              Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X