banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ascension View Post
    Put this one together today to run with my Jet City JCA 22 head. Super simple board. Really works well with that amp! Still got to tidy up the cables but like this set up with this amp. Reorganizing all my boards over the next week or so.
    is the puretone a buffer? dont most of those pedals already have buffers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Securb View Post
      Not going to put this in Bob's "review" thread because I know the VOL pedal at the top of the board will make him crazy. However, here is my latest flavor

Actually, if I stood to the left of the board, this actually makes sense. As a right footer, I could use the top or bottom pedal without worry.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremy View Post

is the puretone a buffer? dont most of those pedals already have buffers?
        Some do some don't. I'm running 15 foot of cable to and from the loop and using that buffer is like taking a blanket off the amp tone wise. Trust me, it's a very noticeable difference in tone when you pull the buffer. My Zinky Velvet loop is set for rack mount effects by Bruce and any cable run to pedals really kills the tone., I started out trying the buffer on that amp. I however was shocked when I tried one on my other rigs at the tonal improvement. Now I run one on every board where I'm running pedals in the loop. It's like instantly taking a blanket off the amp with pedals in the loop, very noticeable tonal difference. Now sounds the same with the loop in and out even with everything off, as without the buffer there is a notable loss of sparkle and tone with a long cable run and several effects even if the pedals are buffered.
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
        X