Sweet eBay auction, S.D. Pickup Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet eBay auction, S.D. Pickup Booster

Just picked up this little beauty for next to nothing in one of those back page, forgotten auctions! When I found it there was only about 15 mins left until the auction ended & no one had bid yet? I just made the minimum bid of $20 & I got it! Dude said he's still got the box and paperwork that go with it & it's only been used a few times, in mint condition, only drove it to church on Sunday, Exe? Actually, when I emailed him he said he had bought it not really knowing what it was, he thought it was a Distortion pedal... What he said & the truth may not be the same thing but as far as I can tell he seems to be genuine & nonetheless $20 for SFX-01 Puppy Booster is pretty darn good, even if I don't really need it?

Lol, I've really got to stop buying gear because it's cheap or a great deal, this will most definitely get some use & may even be a good candidate for some kind of modification? I can't count how many things I've bought online only to turn around and sell for the same price or less on the forum, even when I sell stuff for what I paid I lose money because of the shipping?

Oh well, it's probably not going to stop anytime soon & I rather enjoy being able to hook up a friend or forum brother with exactly what they're looking for @ 1/2 the going rate!!!
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: Sweet eBay auction, S.D. Pickup Booster

Good deal!
    Soundcloud

Comment

Good buy! Perhaps a listing on CL to not have to pay shipping?

Comment

Nice!
        "Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

very nice.....wanna trade pedal for pedal haha....
          sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

I think I'm going to keep this one, for a while anyway? I actually have been looking for a boost pedal, I was just hoping for a buffer/booster combo pedal. I guess we'll see how this fits into the old pedal chain, perhaps it will replace something else & I'll just buy a buffer next time I feel like being careless with money???
            I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Working...
            X