New small board: Nano+ vs. Metro 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New small board: Nano+ vs. Metro 16

Hi I need new small pedal for small gigs (I'm going to order it today). I need itfor 5 MXR and Boss pedals. Metro 16 or Nano+? Not sure 4 MXR and 1 Boss pedal will fit on nano... I use Planet Waves patch cables so there is 1,5 inch space between pedals.
    Nano+
    0%
    Metro16
    100.00%
    Last edited by guitarplayer100; 07-21-2015, 10:06 AM.

Re: New small board: Nano+ vs. Metro 16

Five seems totally doable on the Nano+. If it were my money, though, I'd probably buy the Holeyboards Amptop model.
    ---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Personally, I'm not sure that the Metro's 3 rows help you so much with Boss/MXR. Will the MXRs be phase 90 sized or Phase 100 sized? The old Mini was 20" wide and will definitely contain your pedals with ease. You might find it on clearance somewhere.

Nano+ (18" wide)

Metro 16 (16" wide)
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Phase 90 sized but Mini was just sold out few days ago. I can put max 4 pedals on Metro16 row and like 2 on the top but prefer to have them in one line. Can't decide...
        Last edited by guitarplayer100; 07-21-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Nano+ will be fine.

Comment

Since Nano is 18" and pedals are maybe 12" and cables are like 6.5" it's gonna be to small unless I buy 1 or 2 pancake style patch cables...

Comment

You can save space by staggering the pedals so the ends of the patch cables aren't facing one another. The Nano+ can fit 6 Boss pedals easy.

Comment

I have T-Rex Power tank junior and I think I won't be able to fit it underneath. So 4 pedals only on Nano+ unless I mod it to adjustable feet or maybe but one pedal on power supply... I think I'll just get Metro so I can fit power supply on it and have enough space left.

First pedal on left will be a little bigger power supply.
                Last edited by guitarplayer100; 07-21-2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I went with metro

Comment

Working...
                  X