X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD - x2

NPD x2....

Xotic EP Booster:
    Classic pedal, used on a thousand pro boards, I finally had an opportunity to add one to my collection. Ridiculouly solid build, and an amazing sound to boot. Similar to the Katana Boost, it just makes everything sound better. Currently I'm using it to slightly fatten the Strat and to buffer the beginning of the chain with the Fender amp. That being said, through the Splawn and Les Paul it sounds great too. Awesome for solo boost or as always on. This will probably become a fixture of the board.

Wampler Plexi Drive Deluxe:
    I've been intrigued by this pedal since the announcement this past winter. The Plexi Drive circuit with an active 3-band EQ, plus a tube screamer style boost integrated. I was looking for something a little more "open" than the Pinnacle that can be set a little cleaner. Sounds pretty good, but the active EQ requires a little more dialing in than most pedals. I need more time before it officially replaces the Pinnacle.

Fun stuff!
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Re: NPD - x2

I'm really anxious to hear your final thoughts on the Wampler, it looks like the perfect Marshall in a box.

Comment

Re: NPD - x2

Happy New Pedal(s) Day, by the way.

Comment

Working...
      X