banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the chance to play with an EHX OD Glove the other day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the chance to play with an EHX OD Glove the other day....

... and I quite liked it. I think there's a good chance one will be finding its way to my board before the end of the year. It seems like a very versatile OD unit, along the same lines as an OCD, but with it's own character. And it's pretty easy on the wallet.
    Go Packers!

Re: I got the chance to play with an EHX OD Glove the other day....

It's essentially an OCD clone. I think they used different diodes or something, but yeah.

Comment

Love me some OCD, but I sold mine to my guitarist since he borrowed it and uses it more anyway.

Might snag one of these eventually.

Comment

The price point on all of those new EHX pedals is hard to beat. I love my Soul Food, and have been contemplating an East River Drive as well. But, I have 3 TS type pedals, so I don't really need another one.
        Go Packers!

Comment

I just got the ERD last week, it's great, like it a lot. I've had the SF for over a year now. I guess I need to get a Glove too.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
            The price point on all of those new EHX pedals is hard to beat. I love my Soul Food, and have been contemplating an East River Drive as well. But, I have 3 TS type pedals, so I don't really need another one.
            I've always thought a low priced EHX board could be a lot of fun! East River, Soul Food, Glove, Satisfaction Fuzz...
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
            X