banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i wire up a GCB95 Dunlop Crybaby to a pot and dpdt switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i wire up a GCB95 Dunlop Crybaby to a pot and dpdt switch?

I don't care about true bypass. If you could label that'd be great. Im desperate here!!!

Re: How do i wire up a GCB95 Dunlop Crybaby to a pot and dpdt switch?

To what end?
    Originally posted by Brown Note
    I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
    My Blog

Comment

What do you mean "To what end"?

Comment

He means: Whats the **** are you trying to do?

Your question leaves lots to be desired...please be specific. Are you replacing the switch?
        TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Here is a good start: https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...ED-to-Your-Wah

Read this and any further questions you have can then be asked. This thread covers an LED, but in order to do the LED you have to do the switch first. So, this thread covers the switch. Once you have successfully done that mod you can move on to the pot question
          Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
            He means: Whats the **** are you trying to do?

Your question leaves lots to be desired...please be specific. Are you replacing the switch?
            This. You can drill a hole in the case and stick a switch in it. Drill another and stick a pot in it. Since you're not looking for true bypass, then the extra pot and extra switch will not be used for that.

Now, I can assume you want to add this pot to control the Q of the effect, and maybe use the switch to bypass that knob, or I can assume you want to use the switch to change between different cap and resistor values, or maybe you've got 2 different inductors and you want to switch between them with the switch and/or blend the two with the pot or maybe do some mod you heard about on a completely different forum somewhere that is only known on that forum. I don't know what you want to do with the pot and switch so I cannot tell you how to wire it up.

Or are you putting the board from the pedal inside your guitar?

That's what I mean by "to what end?"
            Originally posted by Brown Note
            I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
            My Blog

Comment

Working...
            X