Zoom G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom G3

Has anyone used one of these yet? I'm looking for something that can do chorus, delay, etc... in one box and since I rarely use those effects, something that is fairly low cost. The videos look like the programming is also relatively simple, another plus for me.

Re: Zoom G3

I love mine, had it a couple years now, I run it direct into a PA usually... Most of the amp Sims aren't the best but there's a few decent ones... I'm pondering wether to buy an eleven rack or just a G5 as an upgrade... Mostly just for more screens/"pedals" on tap...

I also got the seperate expression pedal... Which means I don't use the pedal as much cuz it's extra stuff to hook up.... Also if you get the built in one I think you can still plug in another... That's not an option with mine.
    Last edited by the toad; 09-24-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I have a G2nu and it's been great! I run it thru my loop and use the noise gate, eq and delay.
      It's got a built in power soak so I crank my EVH and turn the soak down and it sounds great!

Comment

Thanks guys, exactly what I was hoping to hear. I'm not looking to use the amp sims, just throwing it in the loop for stuff that I don't use often enough to warrant the real estate that they would take up on my pedal board.

Comment

Working...
        X