banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out our new Seymour Duncan Pedal video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out our new Seymour Duncan Pedal video!

Freshly minted video with our whole pedal line:

Administrator of the SDUGF

Re: Check out our new Seymour Duncan Pedal video!

Nice video! I'm going to have to try out the Catalina and Palladium this year.

Comment

I have tried the Catalina, and it really works well. It goes from a very still chorus (like a Dimension C) to wibbly wobbly seasick stuff. The fact that you can control it with your pick attack is really cool.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

You can read my summary review of the Palladium. Really like this high gain pedal, very amp like gain structures, for sure one of my rare keeper pedals.
        I do have to append my review towards the "brownsound" thing, yeah all that is within this pedal, I never really play like EVH so I do not endeavor to dial in that particular tone but for those who dig it, the Palladium is all that and much more.
        I have been a long time fan of my Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe also claimed to be one of the best "brownsound" pedals, I use mine on lower gain vintage range and it makes one of the best sounding latter day Pagey like JCM Marshall amp tones for me, one of my keeper pedals I just will not part with.
        The Palladium is capable of massive gain structures but does not wash out note definition and its ease and range of EQ adjust make it extremely versatile. I love the std and resonance gain adjusts.
        One of the most versatile usable super gain pedals ever! Made me move SD up the list for any future pedal needs.
        "A great player can make just about anything sound decent, a poor one can make great gear sound bad.
        You know what they say, 'if you cannot hear the problem, it does not exist, ...for you."

I insist you hate me because I am pretty.

Comment

Working...
        X