X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funkfingers
    Guest replied
    Re: Multi FX pedals? No need of amp emulation

MIDI might prove handy if you want to perform real time edits from a remote foot controller. Unfortunately, some units can be heard stepping between the 128 gradations of their available parameters.

If you do commit to remote MIDI control, consider an old rack unit such as the BOSS SX-700.

Leave a comment:

• IMENATOR
    started a topic Multi FX pedals? No need of amp emulation

Multi FX pedals? No need of amp emulation

I need modulation, delay and reberv mostly and I wonder if you could drop here some names of multi effect pedals. I already have my clean/crunch/lead from my preamp so I am looking for a multi-effect only focused on whatever you would normally connect in the FX loop of the amp. At this point not sure if I want MIDI or not so feel free to mention whatever you know that is meant to pack a lot of FX in a single pedal in a reasonable size.

I have found these so far

Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb Pedal

ISP Impression Pedal
    Elevate your performance with ISP Technologies' cutting-edge Pro Audio gear, including the groundbreaking Decimator guitar pedal, speakers, amplifiers, and effect processors. Experience unmatched sound clarity and control for musicians and sound engineers worldwide.
Working...
X