banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyo amplifier simulator pedals? (Or "amplifier simulator" pedals in general?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joyo amplifier simulator pedals? (Or "amplifier simulator" pedals in general?)

I've got the Tech21 Liverpool. The thing sounds great. I run it direct with one of my bands. Can I tell that it's not an AC30? Yes. Can the audience? No. Does it sound good? You better believe it.

Comment

Re: Joyo amplifier simulator pedals? (Or "amplifier simulator" pedals in general?)

I wish some of the Tech21s like the Blonde had some sort of reverb. I sold my Blonde for the FlyRig, which has a great sounding reverb in it.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Have the california sound & ac tone. The california requires bright, really bright pickups to sound useable, i'll be modding it to a tech21 oxford or something new. The ac tone works with every guitar of mine, like it alot.

The sound pedals aren't an exact copy of t21 but usable and can sound good, although a bit noiser & not as durable internally. Best used as a cheap backup of a backup to go direct to mixer or as a recording tool. Not very effective in front of an amp, ok-ish in the fx return. The ironman series of joyo has drive versions of these that work in front of an amp a lot better.

Would have been great if joyo had put all four in one big box and sold it as a multi amp emulator sim pedal.

The fly rig FR5 or RK5 has an awesome form factor & just the right amount of stuff to cover most clean/rock oriented gigs. A perfect backup for me since its got all i use most often, unfortunately i don't have one yet.

Comment

I have the AMT D2 Diezel pedal and it sounds awesome through the front end of a tube amp..going to get the Bogner B2 very soon.

Comment

Working...
          X