Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looper Pedal options

Hi forum members,
    I am looking for a looper to practice at home. I would like it with some kind of metronome or drum machine, affordable and not too bulky, so it could fit my pedalboard.
    I am looking at the Boss-RC3, which seems to be "the standard", but also I have found a pedal called Nux Loop Core, which at first sight looks like a Boss-RC3 clone, and a couple of pedals from Digitech: JamMan and Trio Band Generator.
    Apparently, all of them fit into what I am looking for. I would be gratefull if anyone who had tried any of them could give some input.
    All the best,

Re: Looper Pedal options

I have an old jamman I bought used for 75.00. It works great. I haven't used any drum options yet. I do know it has drum options but I think it is relatively limited on drum options. For practicing it works great.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Perry go round View Post
      Hi forum members,
      I am looking for a looper to practice at home. I would like it with some kind of metronome or drum machine, affordable and not too bulky, so it could fit my pedalboard.
      I am looking at the Boss-RC3, which seems to be "the standard", but also I have found a pedal called Nux Loop Core, which at first sight looks like a Boss-RC3 clone, and a couple of pedals from Digitech: JamMan and Trio Band Generator.
      Apparently, all of them fit into what I am looking for. I would be gratefull if anyone who had tried any of them could give some input.
      All the best,
      I've had a Nux loop core for a year or so..it still works fine. If you overdub a bunch of tracks with heavy distortion etc things start to blur together a bit (but that's true of any basic/entry level looper )...otherwise, it gets the job done just great

This was the last thing I recorded with mine..

It will also go on for this long without crapping out

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

The nux loop core seems to fill my requirements, and I have seen a second hand one advertised in my zone. IŽll try to get a deal on it. Other-wise I will try it with a boss-RC3.
        Thanks!!

Comment

Let us know how it turns out. I started looping with reel-to-reel tape decks in the early 80s. A good practice looper is pretty essential to work on improvisation, scales etc...I use a simple Jamman Express for this, but a much more-featured looper for the gigs.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I picked up a TC Electronic Ditto Looper (mini size) a while back. It's only got one button and one dial. Pretty easy to use. I can't remember how long I can record for it, but that hasn't held me back yet.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

I never need a tone of time on a looper. I am never looping entire songs at all. I also never needed to save loops. But those small 1 knob ones are great for practice.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X