Archer sound clip + another NPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer sound clip + another NPD

I did some recording on Thursday, this was the best thing to come out of it. I'm not totally happy with the phrasing on the lead in a few spots, but I thought I'd post it anyway. My rig on this was Fender Tele FMT HH guitar into my new JRAD Archer and my also new 41st Amps Bayonet. I had the volume at about 10:30-11:00 on the amp and the Archer set for just a little bit of a gain boost, but mostly just doing the Klon tone enhancement thing. The rhythm track has my Mooer Trellicopter providing the trem and the lead has my MXR Carbon Copy for delay.

I also go my Fender Micro Compressor on Thursday. I just realized I haven't taken a picture yet, I'll have to do that shortly. I've been really pleased with the comp, it's very subtle, which I like. I was going to get an Xotic SP Comp, but had the opportunity to try the Fender and loved how it reacted with my amp. When I got home from practice that night, I found one for $40 shipped on ebay, so I picked it up.

My board is stacking up nicely. Once I come up on the list for the KoT, I'll add one of those, and I'm seriously eyeballing the JRAD Tranquilizer to replace my Phase 90. Everything else is great though!
    Go Packers!

Re: Archer sound clip + another NPD

not bad, I am digging the tones
    Guitars: Kiesel Bolt Classic, Strandberg Boden Standard 7, Jackson DXMG (Japan) & Charvel Model 5.

Amps: Marshall 1959slp & Peavey 5150 (Block Letter)

Comment

Loved it. The 1:40 or so mark that lead tone. Sings thru. New toys followed up with actual clips. Nice.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

I'm going to try to do more clips of my new gear. I've talked to the guys with 41st Amps about doing a couple of demo videos, but we haven't set up a time yet.

Thanks for the kind words. I had fun putting this together. It was my first time doing anything like this!

I've got a gig coming up in June that I might try to record a bit of. I'd like to post some clips of this beauty in a live situation.
        Last edited by Matt42; 05-08-2016, 11:43 AM.
        Go Packers!

Comment

Working...
        X