Waiting very impatiently for a few NPD's to occur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting very impatiently for a few NPD's to occur

A while back I ordered a couple of pedals, the Caline Rock Face Distortion (Wampler Plexidrive clone) and a Tom's Line/Aroma Ocean-Verb (not sure of origins of circuit but appears to be a rehoused and rebranded Mooer Shimverb...or a clone of a clone since I'm sure the Mooer is based on something)

Both of these should be arriving by next weekend or early the following week.

Also, ordered today, a Caline Puffer Fuzz (as best as I can find out it's a fuzz face based designed but with a tone knob added) and an Eno Trouble (OCD clone... It gets its name because very early ones actually went as far as putting OCD on the housing and I assume they got a nasty letter from Fulltone's legal representative).

I'm driving myself bonkers waiting for them... The only reason I put up with the wait times for shipping online purchases is because the things I buy online typically cost at least double if I can find them in local brick and mortar stores.

Re: Waiting very impatiently for a few NPD's to occur

I hate waiting. I remember hitting 'refresh' on the tracking numbers all day long.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Worst part.... Was not provided a tracking # for one and the tracking # for the other has not been updated since the day after the package was shipped. The deadline for these pedals to arrive is today, so if they aren't here by next Monday I'll ask them to resend. Most packages from China arrive by their estimated deadline but it's normal to be a week late. I suspect that Customs scrutinizes anything in the form of a little metal box more closely than an envelope full of transistors or potentiometers.

Comment

First 2 NPD's are 2 days late. If I don't see them by 2Wednesday, I think I'm going to ask the sellers if they can confirm the exact last known location and if not, I'm asking them to resend.

Whoever said you get instant gratification by buying online never tried buying online. Lol

Comment

Working...
        X