banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPD: Anyone tired of taking a 12st and a 6 st to gigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Anyone tired of taking a 12st and a 6 st to gigs?

I am! So I got this today:

I spent some quality time pissing off the old acoustic fart at Sam Ash today. Well worth the bother. The 12st sim in my Zoom A2 sucks. This thing is pretty darn good. Nothing beats a real 12, but if you don't have space, etc….

It's a pretty cool sound. These clips don't do it justice.

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Re: NPD: Anyone tired of taking a 12st and a 6 st to gigs?

Is there a clip of it doing Hotel California?
    Originally posted by Brown Note
    I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
    My Blog

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463275049.082537.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	5792934

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Seems like a cool pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I want one of these. Congrats on the purchase!

Comment

Bonus - comes with a harmon power adapter…

Comment

Originally posted by DrNewcenstein View Post
              Is there a clip of it doing Hotel California?
              Not yet…But I played the hell out of More Than A Feeling in the shop.

Comment

Sure weighs less than one of those darn double neck guitars.
                "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
                "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
                "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Originally posted by blueman335 View Post
                  Gotta agree there;

#1 Pedal
                  #2 12st Acoustic
                  #3 And only if a roadie is involved….double neck!

Comment

I hate that acoustic guy in Sam Ash. I saw him talk a 17 year old girl into buying a $2k Breedlove for her boyfriend on credit knowing she wouldn't have the money. He pushed her hard. Not cool. That pedal sounds good though. Hope you annoyed him.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                      I hate that acoustic guy in Sam Ash. I saw him talk a 17 year old girl into buying a $2k Breedlove for her boyfriend on credit knowing she wouldn't have the money. He pushed her hard. Not cool. That pedal sounds good though. Hope you annoyed him.
                      damn that does suck.. all because he wanted a little fatter paycheck

generally I have the mindset of "i know what I want" before i even walk into a store. This attitude defuses a pushy salesman/woman for the most part IMO

Comment

Sounds like a specially tuned chorus/ PS to me. Sounds nothing like my 12 string
                        TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by blueman335 View Post
                          I confess mine is up for sale. Heavy, unwieldy, lots of knobs/switches, etc. But still awesome in its own way.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                            He asked me to turn down twice, then turn it off. And yeah - he was selling someone hard. Danny (The Sales MANAGER) is my KISS guitar pimp.

Old dude said "If you turn down the amp you can hear the effect of the pedal better. I was sitting a foot and a half from a little fish man shooting sound right under me.

Dumbass. Maybe he missed my Christine thread…. Clearly didn't know or care who I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
                              Sounds like a specially tuned chorus/ PS to me. Sounds nothing like my 12 string
                              Live onstage it will be more than enough 12st vibe to get by on an 80's power ballad.

The electric mixes on the vids sound like crap. But no - it isn't like "WHOAAAAAAA - WHEN DID YOU GET A TWELVE STRING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Comment

Working...
                              X