X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt42
    replied
    Re: Ibanez SD9M or Mooer Hustle drive?

I'm a big fan of the Hustle Drive for sure. It was a fairly permanent fixture on my board for quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• ThisDyingSoul76
    replied

I have the Eno Trouble, which is either a rehoused/rebadged Mooer Hustle Drive or a clone of it (yeah, a clone of a clone). Great pedal. I also find it hilarious that the Trouble name got adopted after using OCD and I presume Fulltone took issue.

One of these days I think I'll stop into Long & McQuade to do an A/B comparison. I know they are not identical, but I'm curious to see what the difference is. The Trouble definitely gets you in the OCD ballpark though.

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied

I have a serious boner for an SD9M. Listened to a ton of clips, played a couple….

As awesome as the Duncan Dirty Deed IMO. Super Flexible from OD to Dirt. Not even a question. I have/love me some Mooer, but they can't touch that little sick green box of awesome.

Leave a comment:

• ThisDyingSoul76
    replied

I'd take the hustle drive, but that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• arwanfarizi11
    started a topic Ibanez SD9M or Mooer Hustle drive?

Ibanez SD9M or Mooer Hustle drive?

Pretty straight forward question, what would you choose between those two?? I also found that hustle drive sounds a little bit bassy than SD9M, but then what will you choose??

For me I prefer the SD9M

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Working...
X