banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converse comes out with a pair of Chucks with a built-in wah pedal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converse comes out with a pair of Chucks with a built-in wah pedal.

Will have wired and wireless operation, some sources say only 23 pairs will be made, but I haven't seen any official announcement on quantity or availability.

At first I thought it was a prank, but if it's true, I'd like to find a way to use it as a wireless expression pedal instead of a wah. Kind of like a Hot-Hand universal controller, but on your foot. That'd be awesome, as long as the wireless is reliable and there's a sensible way to turn it on and off.

Re: Converse comes out with a pair of Chucks with a built-in wah pedal.

I applaud the innovation, pretty damn cool!
    I however will not be buying a pair, I have a hard enough time walking as it is. I'd break something if I had two cables plugged into my foot..

Comment

Kirk WHammett Approved!!!
      "Scalloped & Stickered"
      A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Wait (checking the date), it's not April 1?!?!?

Interesting, not useful, but interesting...

Comment

Yeah,really.
          Saw in on FB yesterday...
          "Scalloped & Stickered"
          A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

The pedal geek in me thinks this is cool.... The star wars geek yells "ITS A TRAP!"... Then the side of me that realizes I never wear my Chuck's anyway because it rains a lot here and a built in wah would be quickly waterlogged says this is a ridiculous idea. Lol
            Last edited by ThisDyingSoul76; 06-24-2016, 04:27 AM. Reason: Spelling... Autocorrect sucks.

Comment

Yeah, saw it too.. 23 pairs made. Hammett ordered all of them. Zakk is now talking to companies to make boots with wahs in them..

Man, order a pair of those, buy one of those VWs they had out a few years back with the built in amp and you are ready to gig on the fly!
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

More on this.. Looks like they are getting closer to release.. Just have to be careful not to trip on the cable.. Has a demo in here by Jmascus
                Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                X