banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 loop switcher with amp control output?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 loop switcher with amp control output?

Think of it as a Boss LS-2 but with another output to make your amp switch from clean to dirty channels. I would use this to switch from 2 channels and pedals in the FX loop I prefer for clean and dirty but all with a single stop. Does something like this exist?
    Who took my guitar?

Re: 2 loop switcher with amp control output?

I don't have a link to the exact item at the moment, but loop master makes them. You can even get combinable loops, master bypass, and a tuner out.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Decibel 11 Switch Dr. has more than you need, but I'd rather have more than I think I want. Some Radial stuff could do it too.

Comment

Hi @IMENATOR,

I see this post dates back over a month, however, in case you are still looking, I wanted to suggest the Tonebone Loopbone.

The Loopbone is a Class-A buffered pedal that has two individual effects loops as well as a built in power booster. It also comes equipped with a SlingShot™ output which will allow you to select and use one of the three toggles as an amp channel selector.

As we don't check forums on a regular basis, please feel free to email us direct at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Have fun with your music!

Cam
        Radial Technical Support

Comment

Love Radial products!!
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

radial does make great stuff. been happy with everything ive purchased from them

Comment

Thanks for the support guys!

Comment

Working...
              X