Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Electonics Corona Chorus+

Hello all,
    Anyone pick one up yet? I know it's exactly the same as the Corona but it's black so it's better LOL and it's limited edition so that makes it even better.
    Anyone rocking the standard Corona? What do you think about it compared to lets say the Boss CE-1 or CE-5 which I have used in the past. They both where excellent pedals and really had a beautiful Chorus effect.
    I ordered the Limited edition Black Corona pedal and as much as I'm liking all the other TC pedals I now have and listening to the online demo's I have a strong feeling it's gonna be great. At least as good as the Boss I would assume.

Thoughts?

Re: TC Electonics Corona Chorus+

I use the standard Corona chorus. It replaced the CE-5 on my board. I really like the tri-chorus effect on the Corona so it's not the same sound as the boss. However with the tone print technology the Corona can get close enough to the boss sound to suit me when I want a boss like chorus.
    2007 Strat ('78 bridge, a2 Pro neck)
    1976 Strat (Antiquity 1 set)

Fender, Mesa, Marshall Amps

Comment

From what I learned the Standard Corona Chorus is the same exact pedal as the new Limited edition. I'v heard many clips on it and it seems like a very nice pedal. I like the true bypass as you don't need Buffers on all your pedals like Boss does.

Comment

I also use the Tri-Chorus effect on my Corona as well, that's the chorus sound I like...

Comment

Great pedal. It was the first standalone Chorus that I purchased when I started rebuilding my board in 2010. I couldn't quite get out of it what I wanted to hear but it was way better than similar offerings at the time. I ended up going back to the SCF+ for about a year afterwards.

Comment

Working...
          X