banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the pedal that surprised you when you heard it on your board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the pedal that surprised you when you heard it on your board?

For me it was this Behringer Bass DI, it works well as a fuzz on the neck pickup of my SG, think Woman Tone or Hendrix! and in the bridge it sounds like a cranked Plexi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: What is the pedal that surprised you when you heard it on your board?

Have you ever used that jtm "woman tone" rig or played through a cranked plexi?
    Just trying to get some perspective.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
      Have you ever used that jtm "woman tone" rig or played through a cranked plexi?
      Just trying to get some perspective.
      Well, no. But I know how to reference tones. I listen to videos of these rigs to reference their tones. I'll have to make a diagram on it

Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.

Comment

OCD, better than I thought thru a variety of amps....

Comment

Strymon Lex. In your lifetime, make it a priority to acquire one, especially since you love the Hammond/Leslie.

My Hammond player is Mike Mangan, and I turned him onto the idea of using wah with his organ, and now he's known for it.

Trust me on the Lex pedal. It will change your life. You can use it with guitar or keys, and with two amps, it's like having a Leslie 147 in the room.
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
            Strymon Lex. In your lifetime, make it a priority to acquire one, especially since you love the Hammond/Leslie.

My Hammond player is Mike Mangan, and I turned him onto the idea of using wah with his organ, and now he's known for it.

Trust me on the Lex pedal. It will change your life. You can use it with guitar or keys, and with two amps, it's like having a Leslie 147 in the room.
            I'm getting a real Hammond and Leslie soon

Gear

Comment

The Duncan TT-Mayhem. It is like adding another two tubes to your pre amp.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X