NPD - TL Pedals Klone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD - TL Pedals Klone

My favourite local builder is trying use up parts before he closes shop for good.

After buying his King Klon pedal this summer I decided I'd like to be able to have just the Klone or Just the King of Tone circuit as a stand alone pedal.

When I got wind he had another Klone in a standard size stompbox housing, I grabbed it. Know what he was selling them for before he started trying to clear out his stuff, I offered him $120 CAN and he took it. Since he didn't put any time into graphics and cosmetics on this pedal he was willing to let it go cheap.

He also told me he's planning a straight up clone of a King of Tone in the next few weeks. Only difference from the actual Analogman King of Tone will be that the switchable options will be mounted on external toggles. I told him I'd bring him a deposit on payday to not advertise it if it's a one-off and could pay the difference by New Year's Eve ... Or if he's making more than one to just hold one for me. He didn't give me an exact price yet, but since he's not fussing with fancy graphics again, he said it would be below $200.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	5842690
Working...
X