DOD Carcosa Fuzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOD Carcosa Fuzz

Anyone tried it? From demos, it seems very versatile and modestly priced at $100. And I can only find it available from Pro Guitar Shop. Has anyone bought from them? Do they honor their no hassle return policy?

Re: DOD Carcosa Fuzz

Originally posted by AniML View Post
    Anyone tried it? From demos, it seems very versatile and modestly priced at $100. And I can only find it available from Pro Guitar Shop. Has anyone bought from them? Do they honor their no hassle return policy?
    I have. Great experience. I once had to cancel an order before it shipped and it wasn't an issue.

Never had to return something though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Might be a PGS exclusive.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Mines on the way, I'll let you know how I like it in a few days

(Though damn, ordering something from Oregon to Toronto is a pain, it's been two weeks and USPS has it barely half way here.)
        Originally posted by BigAlTheBird
        I just got oiixed in the mung by a Canadian.

Timmy - 1
        Andrew - None

Comment

Well in a WTF? moment I decided to order one. And with a promo code got it for $85. PGS shipped it same day USPS priority for free and now only 2 days after shipping from OR to NY it will be arriving today.

I am so far very impressed with the level of service. Hopefully I like the pedal and do not have to use the return policy

Comment

I just got a chance to play with mine earlier today, my first thoughts are that its SUPER cool. Every tweak of the before and after knobs changes it into a completely different fuzz, from early 60s splat to tone benders, to gated wtf fuzz. It's one of the most versatile fuzzes I've ever played, I can definitely see why this is gaining so much traction with the stoner rock crowd but even as a funk/soul player I'm gonna find a really good place for this on my board with some of the splattier sounds.
            Originally posted by BigAlTheBird
            I just got oiixed in the mung by a Canadian.

Timmy - 1
            Andrew - None

Comment

Yeah got mine yesterday. I didn't try to dial anything specific in with it yet, just randomly trying different settings, but damn it is a fun pedal

Comment

Working...
              X