NPD x2: Boss CS3 and Fender ABY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD x2: Boss CS3 and Fender ABY

I liked the sound of the Boss CS3, So I bought one! And I needed an ABY, so a Fender ABY was my choice. I run my Storm 15 as the dry amp, the Marshall as the wet amp. Sadly the jack ****ed up so I have to run it through the fx return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: NPD x2: Boss CS3 and Fender ABY

Personally, i would have it the other way, with the Marshall as my dry amp, and anything else as my wet amp.

Cool rig though

Comment

Originally posted by TRex View Post
      Personally, i would have it the other way, with the Marshall as my dry amp, and anything else as my wet amp.

Cool rig though
      Well, the Marshall's input is screwed so it serves as my reverb tank via the fx return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
      Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
      Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Surely you can fix a jack plug ?
        sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
        - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Working...
        X