Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need a DOD Performer Series Power Supply

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    Those are pretty strange pedals, huh? I remember the ads for them. How would you compare them to their smaller counterparts?
    Originally posted by Rich_S View Post
    To answer your question; NO, there's no reason you can't do that. Just make sure get the positive on the tip, as spec'd on the old power supply's nameplate. It should work just fine.

What pedal is this, that gives such awesome mythical toanz that it's worth the hassle of resurrecting from the scrap heap of time, circa 1982?
    It is used mostly on keys for Rhoades sounds. For that application it is great. For guitar I have a DOD 460 I like a lot but my tried and true chourus, when I am not using the Moogerfooger, is my Ibanez CS9. The CS9 is more flangey for lack of a better word.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      It is used mostly on keys for Rhoades sounds. For that application it is great. For guitar I have a DOD 460 I like a lot but my tried and true chourus, when I am not using the Moogerfooger, is my Ibanez CS9. The CS9 is more flangey for lack of a better word.
      Oh cool, I can see how that would work. I never really played with the Performers, but the regular, old DODs were really popular, and sounded great.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I have the Performer Stereo Chorus with the green label. I still think it is the best Chorus I've ever used. Blows away my Boss Chorus pedals, so you know it's good. Keep it on my acoustic guitar pedalboard. The power supply is a weakness, because they are so rare. Lots of headroom.

Bill
        When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Working...
        X