banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Sunday Yard Sale Score, N.P.D.!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sunday Yard Sale Score, N.P.D.!!!!

So when I got up this morning the wife started in on me about going out Yard-Sailing. Normally I'd respectfully (or not so respectfully) decline but I figured since I'm still kinda on thin ice for going to a doctor's appointment The other day & coming home with a new Led Paul I'd better just cowboy the up & do what she asked!!!

For hours I made small talk with little old ladies & rummaged through boxes of knic-nacks! Then at the final stop I happened upon something of a gem!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170730_140151.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	5844972

It's not a gem in the sense that it's a super rare find or anything like that, but it was found at a very unlikely sale without any other music gear in sight & she only wanted $25 for it!!!

I didn't even bother haggling with her I just bought it! The thing is in perfect condition. Aside from a bit of dust it looks brand new!

I don't know what I'm going to end up doing with it yet? It seems a little redundant for me to make space on my board for it since I've got a actual 65 Deluxe Reverb amplifier but it could be a cool pedal to stick in front of my little 5W bedroom amplifier?

It's got enough in the way of effects to keep me occupied in the middle of the night or when my other gear can't be accessed & I wouldn't have to move my entire board from the living room anymore...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: Another Sunday Yard Sale Score, N.P.D.!!!!

Congrats! Sounds like the perfect backup to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

cool

Comment

Doesn't quite beat my TS-7 for $20, but it comes close.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X