banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visual Volume coming soon.... I gotta stay off Reverb.com.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Volume coming soon.... I gotta stay off Reverb.com.

Yup... spotted one for $129 but the nutcase wanted $195 to ship it. Must be someone whose wife is forcing him to sell gear.

Then found another for $167 + taxes + $25 shipping. Offered him $167 taxes included plus shipping and got it.

Should be arriving around the same time as my custom KOT clone.

Re: Visual Volume coming soon.... I gotta stay off Reverb.com.

I think there should be some way to deliver an electric shock to people who attempt to price gouge through shipping charges.

Comment

Originally posted by gregory View Post
      I think there should be some way to deliver an electric shock to people who attempt to price gouge through shipping charges.
      It's called making them an offer!

I just had a guy send me an offer for $30 less on the price but $20 more on the shipping...I didn't complain haha
      TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

i agree. got burned once with steep shipping charges so im very careful since then.

Comment

Reverb?
          The listed price should be the price + shipping on the front page.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

i was burned on ebay and it was totally my fault for not looking carefully

Comment

"I think there should be some way to deliver an electric shock to people who attempt to price gouge through shipping charges."

Me too. I don't even make those people an offer. Stupidly high shipping tells me they don't want to sell... or they're hoping you're so impulsive that you don't look at the shipping. Lol

Comment

eBay updated the sorting by price to include shipping. I'm really surprised Reverb chose not to do that. It can only hurt buyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
                  It's called making them an offer!
                  Not always an option.

Comment

...and I figure if you are willing to jack your shipping to 3x or more than what it should cost, you probably aren't that interested in selling.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDyingSoul76 View Post
                      Yup... spotted one for $129 but the nutcase wanted $195 to ship it. Must be someone whose wife is forcing him to sell gear.
                      Or it's shipping internationally? Did you verify his location? Even for international shipping that is pretty bonkers, though.
                      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I LOVE the Visual Volume pedal. I don't understand why it hasn't been better received. I don't use a pedal board much these days, but I would set it at the mid point for rhythm and stomp it on full for leads.

The LEDs were a BRILLIANT addition.
                        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                        https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

I've had TWO: the original silver pedal (sold it--dumb), and the black reissue (currently).
                          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
                            Or it's shipping internationally? Did you verify his location? Even for international shipping that is pretty bonkers, though.
                            From Virginia to Eastern Canada, that's complete insanity. If I can ship a Rotovibe from Japan for $30 and have it in 2 weeks, why not the same for their Visual Volume? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                              I LOVE the Visual Volume pedal. I don't understand why it hasn't been better received. I don't use a pedal board much these days, but I would set it at the mid point for rhythm and stomp it on full for leads.

The LEDs were a BRILLIANT addition.
                              I think price was a factor. They weren't cheap. But I've seen much more basic volume pedals for more money though, so I don't get it either. I think if it was priced similar to a standard Dunlop or Ernie Ball pedal it would sell like crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X