Bumble Buzz buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumble Buzz buzz

Hi all, two things; first off, anyone tried the Bumble Buzz from Third Man Records? I've been curious but hard to believe it lives up to the price tag!
    Secondly, any thoughts on their collectability? They only released so many, but will there be a market down the line? In other words, anyone see any benefit to getting one with a low serial vs high if they pop up used anywhere?

Re: Bumble Buzz buzz

Doesn't that pedal go for over $200? It's a bit too steep for my pocket, especially for a pedal I wouldn't use that often.

As for collectability, it's hard to speculate. I have no idea if there will be a demand for them down the line. Even if the demand does arise, it'd probably just motivate the manufacturer to make more.

A lower serial number might be more desirable for some, but it's unlikely that there would be a large enough demand for it for the pedal to be seen as an investment of any sort.

If you want the pedal and have the money to burn though, then I have no reason to suggest against buying it.
    USA made guitar amps

Comment

Re: Bumble Buzz buzz

Only buy if you really want a pedal and want to use it. If this Fuzz is worth that price. Then go for it!

Other than a few pedals (like a Centaur), it's incredibly difficult to predict what will be collectable. Usually it's related to a famous guitarist using a discontinued pedal. Also, sometimes a Reissue can knock a price down. For example, once the Whammy 5 came out, the prices of the WH1 started to fall since the 5 includes a pretty good "classic" mode.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
      X