Expression pedal(s) for Line 6 M13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expression pedal(s) for Line 6 M13

It's been a while since I've been here. I just purchased and am awaiting delivery of the Line 6 M13. This will most likely replace my XT Live but not my overdrive/distortion pedals. The OD/distortion pedals (and possibly the XTL) will go into the effect loop of the M13.

I have been researching potential expression pedals for the M13. I am not impressed with the Line 6 EX1 - seems like $50 is a lot for what looks like a flimsy pedal. I really don't want to spend $100 (or more) for the Mission and Boss pedals. So far, it seems that the Behringer FC600 is the best looking option at ~$60, but I don't know that it will work and work properly with the M13.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    '99 Epi LP LE stock -->
    Digitech Bad Monkey, VS Jekyll&Hyde V2, VS Route 66 V2 --> Line6 Pod XTLive -->
    Peavey Classic 30 1-12, Musicman 65 2-10

Re: Expression pedal(s) for Line 6 M13

Is the Boss/Roland one compatible? It’s cheap and pretty reliable.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

The Roland one won't work, and the Line 6 one is stupid flimsy for how much it costs. I use a Dunlop (Volume X?) with my M9 that works very well. Mission Engineering makes a good pedal too, You really need a 10k pot to work with it. I used a 25k Ernie Ball for years, but the end of the sweep didn't work as well.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

The Roland should work. Any TS or TRS pedal should work with line 6. In my experience line6 do not connect the ring to anything inside the device and so a TRS pedal will act like a TS pedal. Yep gotta be less than about 15k else it doesn't work properly.
        Something like this https://ozinventions.com/xfx-enhancer/ covers all bases anyway. just plug in a TRS pedal and you get all the other types and resistances out the other end.

Comment

Working...
        X