banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPD [tomorrow]: Finally getting my King of Tone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPD [tomorrow]: Finally getting my King of Tone!

i loved having boosts on both sides but that pushes a LOT of volume to the front end of the amp so usually ran od->boost

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      i loved having boosts on both sides but that pushes a LOT of volume to the front end of the amp so usually ran od->boost
      That's what I'm figuring out slowly but surely. I am trying to make the FD2 and the KoT play nice together. Especially in using the yellow side of the KoT as a boost for the FD2 tone. I'm getting there but I feel a few weeks of tinkering coming on trying to really feel my way through it. I'm really loving where my pedalboard is. Now if I could just find a different wah pedal I think I'd be set for a while.
      Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
      It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Killer looking board and overall sounds like a nice problem to have.
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
          Killer looking board and overall sounds like a nice problem to have.
          It's definitely a "first world guitarist" problem
          It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
          Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

I just got on the list myself so I thought this would be a good thread to resurrect. How goes it? Is it still great now that you've gotten over the honeymoon phase?

About a year and a half from now I plan to use it as switched as to be overdrive/hi-gain.
            You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
            Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
              I just got on the list myself so I thought this would be a good thread to resurrect. How goes it? Is it still great now that you've gotten over the honeymoon phase?

About a year and a half from now I plan to use it as switched as to be overdrive/hi-gain.
              It took a lot of getting used to. I have it currently setup as a true distribution and a boost with my Fulldrive pulling overdrive duties.

I still absolutely love the sound. I just am still adjusting.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X