Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Acoustic Rig/Looper/Ipad/Apogee

Hello all,

Since I already have an iPad and an Apogee Duet, I'm wondering if I could build an acoustic rig on that, that I would just run direct. It would definitely save money and space. I want general effects like delay and modulation, but I also want to experiment with a looper. Anybody have any experience or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Re: Full Acoustic Rig/Looper/Ipad/Apogee

I use a pedalboard with my acoustic, but I've seen plenty of players do what you want to do. You need some way to switch sounds/select functions on the looper. Also, sometimes my ipad locks up from general use, and apps crash. I wouldn't want that to happen at a gig. The people I've watched who use an ipad setup have never had this problem, however.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Re: Full Acoustic Rig/Looper/Ipad/Apogee

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      I use a pedalboard with my acoustic, but I've seen plenty of players do what you want to do. You need some way to switch sounds/select functions on the looper. Also, sometimes my ipad locks up from general use, and apps crash. I wouldn't want that to happen at a gig. The people I've watched who use an ipad setup have never had this problem, however.
      hmmmm...thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X