FrankTheAnvilFX = awesome pedals for small $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrankTheAnvilFX = awesome pedals for small $

Let me start by saying I have absolutely no connection to this guy at all. I am just a really happy customer. Consider this a PSA:
    I have bought a couple dozen boost, overdrive, and distortion pedals over the past year or two. I have only kept two of them, and both were built for me by FrankTheAnvilFX. I found him on Etsy but I think he also sells on Reverb.
    I wanted a clone of the original Marshall Guv`nor. I was about to buy a kit to build one myself for $55 plus shipping. By chance I found this dude and he built me one from scratch, in my choice of color and graphics, in less than a week, for almost exactly the same total cost.
    So then I decided I wanted to try a Suhr Riot but wasn't willing to pony up $200 to do so. Frank whipped up one for me, with my color and graphics, in one week, for less than 1/3 that!
    This man will build pretty much any pedal that ever existed, quickly, and for a lower price than most MXR or Boss pedals retail for. If you are looking for a clone of a pedal that is out of production, rare, and/or costs a fortune, I strongly recommend you get in touch with this guy.

*For some reason my tablet isn't letting me post my photo, but I will do so tomorrow.

Re: FrankTheAnvilFX = awesome pedals for small $

Here they are. Both sound great, have very low noise floor, etc
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X