Free pedal day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free pedal day

My co-oworker goes to the swap meet every weekend and he saw one of the guys he buys a bunch of stuff from had a pedal. He doesn't play guitar but he know I do and the dude gave it to him for free then he gave it to me, and said he told the guy to let him know when he gets new ones and he will just send me a picture and ask if I want it. I will likely always say yes since apparently the guy sells him stuff for dirt cheap. Its a TC electronic dark matter distortion. Its an interesting pedal and I haven't messed with it a whole lot since it doesn't really work with the way I have my amp set up. Im sure I will find a use for it though. Can't complain about a free pedal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Warmoth Split Jazzmaster (Zhangbucker Crushbucker UOA5 splat, Cherrick tapped)
    Dunlop Crybaby
    MXR Custom Comp
    GFS Twin Overdrive
    Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
    Blackstar HT-DISTX
    Seymour Duncan 84-40 (Weber Grey Wolf Light Dope)

Re: Free pedal day

Drats. I thought you were offering me a free pedal.

Comment

Free stuff is always good. And if he happens to come across an EHX Cock Fight, tell him to send it my way.
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Free is good. And the Dark Matter has been praised by some.
        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
          Free stuff is always good. And if he happens to come across an EHX Cock Fight, tell him to send it my way.
          If you don't find it useful. I can relieve you from it. That's one interesting gadget!
          "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
          Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Wow! And free shipping too!
            "Live by the Groove, Die by the Groove."

Comment

Working...
            X