banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design A Pedalboard With A 19 Inch 1U Rack Space...................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design A Pedalboard With A 19 Inch 1U Rack Space...................................

Considering building a pedalboard with a 19 inch 1U space rack either underneath or a top shelf. Any ideas?

Re: Design A Pedalboard With A 19 Inch 1U Rack Space.................................

SKB PS-100
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Re: Design A Pedalboard With A 19 Inch 1U Rack Space.................................

Looking to design something, perhaps underneath a solid platform. I will probably only be using a TC Electronics Nova System with the switching pedal with a Peavey Rockmaster preamp. Not a huge footprint.

Comment

Yeah, I'd think you'd have to build something. I do recall some people making pedalboard/rack systems in the past on various forums. They always looked a little clumsy and heavy to me. It might be better to have 2 separate pices- just angle the rack up toward you with an amp stand.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'm gonna have to take time to do some sketches of ideas.

Comment

Starting with a pedal train style design, I would put rails on the tall side. That would make the face of the unit accessible but protect it from accidental changes. Worst case, it would need to be slightly taller than a pedal train unit.

Comment

I think back in the early 2000s, SKB had a pedalboard with a 3 space rack above. It was pretty bulky as boards go.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Hmmm Mincer
                You must have deleted the necromancer/spammer
                EHD
                Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

SKB PS-100
                  Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                  I think back in the early 2000s, SKB had a pedalboard with a 3 space rack above. It was pretty bulky as boards go.
                  At least read my post.
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                  X