Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovepedal weekend sale this weekend.

I snagged a ZenDrive Gold for $125USD.

They're adding and removing pedals every few hours.

https://lovepedalcustomeffects.myshopify.com

Re: Lovepedal weekend sale this weekend.

Pickle Vibe for$75....Imight hit that!
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I checked the page today hoping to land there with a freebie offer before it got snagged only to see the Tape Delay Sim for $50.

Against my better judgement I snagged it. Lol

Comment

I scored a Fuzz50. The demo sold me; great cleanup with the guitar's volume control is something I value highly. It's prebiased- just a single knob, for output level. I hope it will do as well with singlecoils as with humbuckers. A good FF with a Strat is just magic.

I have a Tweakfuzz that's FF based but I haven't been able to love it. Found myself turning mostly to Lovepedal's (ToneBender-derived) MkIII or sometimes to a (Muff-based) VFE Red Horse, although the VFE's six knobs kinda take it more into distortion box territory than basic fuzz. I look forward to having a more more useful FuzzFace in the toolkit.
        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
          I scored a Fuzz50. The demo sold me; great cleanup with the guitar's volume control is something I value highly. It's prebiased- just a single knob, for output level. I hope it will do as well with singlecoils as with humbuckers. A good FF with a Strat is just magic.

I have a Tweakfuzz that's FF based but I haven't been able to love it. Found myself turning mostly to Lovepedal's (ToneBender-derived) MkIII or sometimes to a (Muff-based) VFE Red Horse, although the VFE's six knobs kinda take it more into distortion box territory than basic fuzz. I look forward to having a more more useful FuzzFace in the toolkit.
          If you ever want a downright rude Fuzz, the Monkey Fist us fun. Lots are weird artfacts that come out depending in settings, pick attack and guitar volume and tone settings. Sub-octaves, upper octaves, ring mod type sounds... as you get more familiar with it and figure out how to coax these out on command it gets really fun.

Comment

i successfully avoided buying anything very tempting though

Comment

My Zen Drive entered Canada on Sunday. Probably arriving tomorrow or Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
              X